I would consider Jackie to be an excellent and personable coach who maintains high levels professional standards at every level of coaching. She demonstrates integrity, builds rapport easily, has coaching presence, listens carefully and communicates in a powerful and positive way.
I attended a 12 month small business coaching programme from which was delivered by Jackie and another colleague. Jackie was assigned as my personal coach. During this programme I derived many benefits, namely:
- Support and belief in my abilities to succeed
- The framework to build a successful business
- Improved self esteem and self confidence
- Sharing ideas/issues with others
- Identifying goals and taking positive action to achieve them
- Workable tactics to help me achieve my goals.
As a consequence of the coaching programme, I have reduced my working week to three days for my employer, to enable me to build my business as a self employed consultant.
I am very grateful to Jackie for all the support, empathy, perception and energy she has given me during the past 12 months and look forward to working with her in the future