Professional Educational Development
Mission and purpose:
- To support professionals to continuously develop their skills, behaviours and knowledge, particularly when coaching and supervising others.
- To enable professionals to reflect on their work with others and to focus on the best methods to build and sustain workplace relationships.
- To deepen and build their reflective practice both before during and after sessions.
- To enhance the health and well-being of professionals when working in stressful and challenging environments.
- To raise awareness of cultural diversity and inclusion when supporting others in our global diverse and uncertain world
- To inform and educate through latest research and trends throughout the coaching and supervision industry
The importance of reflective practice and professional supervision has never been greater. Working internationally in a wide range of industries and organisations, leadership supervisors are able to provide a unique professional thinking space. This results in better decision making, clearer communication, and enhanced people skills, so essential for today’s leaders.
Managers leaders, coaches, mentors and those in supporting roles can find essential reflection, challenge and professional development.
In this set of videos, we share insights & honest reflections on our work with coaches and leaders worldwide.
In this first series you will discover:
- What makes engaging in reflective practice and leadership superVision so relevant for busy professionals
- How reflection unravels systemic complexity in the workplace
- The relational intelligence that is key to professional development
- Explanation of essential superVision models
- How clearer thinking enhances effective decision making
- How superVision supports employee engagement and motivation
- Which superVision models & strategies support high functioning teams
- Trends and core dilemmas brought to superVision (AoCS survey 2015)
Purchase Now Visit our online store to purchase this course.
Special Christmas Price £60.00
Log in to this course If you have already purchased this course, login here.